For small businesses, social media is the key to success. In the past, building a brand and attracting new customers was a daunting task, and while it’s far from easy, social media makes it more possible than ever before. If your business isn’t on social media, it’s time to change that.
Today we’ll look at several compelling reasons why your business needs a presence on today’s platforms and how you can maximize your efforts to see huge returns from your investments.
3 Reasons Why Your Business Should Be on Social Media
1. Your Customers are Waiting
Of the 7+ billion people in the world, over 2 billion have accounts on social media. The people that you want to market and sell to are already online. They’re waiting for you to come and find them, but without a presence on these platforms, you may never reach these potential leads.
2. Your Competition is Using It
Take a look on Facebook and Twitter. You’ll notice that your biggest competitors are already online and using social media as a tool for their business. If it’s working for them, it will most certainly work for you.
3. It Connect You to Your Clients
Social media was created to connect people across vast distances. For a business, that prospect is huge. Your strategy will help you reach people where they are and add them to your business fold.
Bringing Your Brand to The Masses
Many small business budgets won’t have the room for a social media campaign, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t ways to grow your presence. You don’t need to fund a social media campaign right away. Instead, focus on using the secrets contained in the infographic below!
This amazingly useful social media cheat sheet has been created by our friend, Matt Banner from OnBlastBlog. In this infographic, you’ll find:
- An image sizing cheat sheet for every social platform so you’ll have a handy guide when selecting the best image sizes & type for each social network.
- Keyboard shortcuts to save you precious time in connecting with your community.
- The best days to post for each social network so you’ll know with confidence your last post will engage the most people.
- Social Media tools you have to be using every day.
- Tips & tricks on how to generate more shares and engagement, broken down by social network.
- Finally, a proven blueprint on how to write the most irresistible headlines so you can keep your readers thirsty for more
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Struggling To Manage Finances? Signup With ProfitBooks Now!