Thanks for your interest in submitting guest blog on ProfitBooks website. Check out some guidelines below and submit your details if you agree.
Our Target Audience
ProfitBooks blog is read by small business owners across the world. These businesses offer services or sell products to their clients. They are looking for tips to grow their business and manage the workflow better.
Topics We’re Looking to Cover:
- Invoicing & Billing tips
- Inventory management tips
- Selling on Shopify, Amazon or Woocommerce.
- Tips for growing business
- Cashflow management
- Business accounting
As we’re sure you know, there is already so much content about digital marketing online. We have no interest in publishing low-quality blog posts.
Quality is everything. We look for original, practical, real-world examples that show real data, real successes — and even real failures.
The article should offer some sort of ‘utility’ to the reader. It should contain tips or actionable guide to help the business owner.
There are no charges to contribute on ProfitBooks blog. However, we expect a backlink from a relevant site.
Before You Contact Us:
- Please do research on our site before submitting your articles.
- Study the theme of our blog and provide at least 3 relevant writing samples and at least 3 article ideas.
- Try to understand the writing style and topics covered.
Guidelines For Submitting Guest Blog:
- We Accept only in-depth, unique and hand-typed content which is specially written for ProfitBooks blog audience. Any kind of copied content will not be accepted.
We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
The author must provide proper attribution of data, quotations, images, and outside content referenced in the article.
- We do not accept or allow you to submit referral links between posts. Only 1 branded link is allowed within the content.
- Only guest posts related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The minimum word limit for guest posting is 1200 words.
- We require 2 relevant images (900px wide) per post – One for featured image and another for inline text. These should be royalty-free images and not copied from Google images.
- Our reviewers will take the final call on the content. They can reject the content if it doesn’t meet the guidelines without any notice.
- The ProfitBooks blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterwards.
One Last Note:
Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we are very picky about what goes on our site. A clear majority of inquiries we receive are turned down. And from there, most articles we receive do not make it onto ProfitBooks.
It is really important that your article is written with business owners in mind. It must contain elements of originality. And as we’re very busy, it should be proofread before we receive it. We simply can’t spend hours editing articles.
If you agree to the above guidelines and terms, please submit your details using the form below.